Crockpot Pepperoncini Beef Roast.
Super easy and incredibly delicious! Shout-out to New Leaf Wellness for the awesome recipe idea, though I did alter it a bit (as I usually do – just can’t leave well enough alone).
- 2lb Beef shoulder roast, fat trimmed off
- 12oz jar pepperoncinis
- Minced garlic
Yep. That’s it.
1. Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and garlic powder on the roast.
2. Spray olive oil in a hot pan, and brown the roast on both sides.
3. Put the roast, the whole jar (juice too) of peppers, and a good bit of minced garlic in the crockpot. I cut the stems off of the peppers but I may not next time. I bet they get soft enough to eat in the slow cooker.
4. Cook low for 6+ hours. Shred and enjoy!
I may add some banana pepper slices or bell pepper slices next time to stretch the meat. It was delicious and I want more leftover!!!